To provide a safe summer experience, we have made these modifications:
- 10 campers per same gender group with 2 dedicated counselors
- Camper groups will socially distance from each other
- Meals and snacks will be delivered to camper groups
- Each group will have separate indoor space for rainy day activity options
- Craft time will be at outside tables
- Hand sanitizer and hand wash stations throughout camp
- Summer staff will spend the 2-week training period in quarantine and will remain onsite throughout the summer
Camper drop-off will also be modified:
- Camper drop-off (and pick-up) will be staggered by camper group so that adults can remain in their car
- All campers will have a temperature check before leaving their car
- Summer staff will take camper luggage to their lodging
We know the health and safety of your children and youth is vitally important. Should you have any questions about our health and safety practices for this summer, please contact Aldersgate’s Director, Dave Cohn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To register your camper today, click here.
Check out the options below to see the full range and dates of our options for camp. REGISTER NOW
A NOTE ABOUT PRICING FOR SUMMER 2021
Due to the extra costs and impact of Covid-19, we are only offering our Tier 2 price. We know this time has also been financially difficult for many families. Through multiple grants, we are able to offer a significant number of scholarships this year. Should you wish to explore this option, please contact our office at 606-723-5078 or email@example.com to request that one-page form. Our hope and plan for 2022 is to return to the three-tier pricing structure.