- This event has passed.
2019 16th Annual Golf Scramble
August 23, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 6:00 pm$65
Awards & Prizes!
Awards will be given to the members of the winning team and to the winners of the longest drive and closest to the pin contests.
Winning team will have their names permanently engraved on the Aldersgate Golf Scramble plaque.
What’s the Cost?
The cost per player is $65.00. This fee includes cart and green fee, balls, drinks, tee prizes and a cookout following the event.
Why Should I Play?
- Golf at the Gibson Bay Golf Course
- Enjoy Great Fellowship & Food
- All Proceeds benefit the ministries of Aldersgate Camp & Retreat Center
How Do I Sign Up?
To register by mail:
Fill out the entry form and mail it along with your check made payable tothe “Aldersgate Camp Golf Scramble” tothe address shown on the form.
Can I Be a Hole Sponsor?
Yes! An individual, business, or church can become a sponsor: for profit org.—$150.00
- The name of the individual, business, or church placed on a sign at the event.
- A prayer of blessing over your golf clubs on the day of the scramble.
For more information contact: